Our you already a customer? See where you are on the schedule.
Lexington's premium deck staining service
We pride ourselves in being the leading Deck Restoration company in the Lexington area. Our Deck Staining professional's have been in the business for many years and will be for many more. We guarantee our work to be the best and last. We are insured and are A+ rated. We offer Behr deckover, Rust-Oleum Deck Restore and Sherwin Williams applications or any other deck stains you would prefer. Check out our process for more information on what to expect from us. You can schedule a deck estimate with us by giving us a call. Deck estimates are always free.
Deck staining can be a huge job without the tools and the proper know how. We have been cleaning and staining decks for many years completing hundreds of deck's a year. With our highly trained group of professionals you will receive the highest quality of service guaranteed.
Let the professionals here at Pro Wash give you a free estimate on cleaning and protecting your deck. We are always looking for new deck stains when they hit the market and keeping up with the latest in deck restoration.
Cleaning and staining your deck is important, not just for looks but for longevity. Is it time? Sprinkle the decking with clean water. If it beads up and sits there, kick back and relax. If it's absorbed, it's time to clean and seal. Never stain or seal without cleaning your deck; you'll lock in dirt and stains.
We usually run anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks out on deck staining. Most of our customers call in the early spring to get on the list early. If you are a new customer you can fill out an online estimate form to get an idea what it’s going to cost to get your deck cleaned and stained before we come out to give the exact cost.
We also do deck repairs and deck stripping, these things will be looked at when we come out.
- Your deck is thoroughly examined for damage during estimate.
- Before cleaning we will remove all of the objects and place them in your yard.
- Your deck is cleaned with our special detergent and low pressure so there is no splintering or furring.
- Your deck is revived and brightened with our reviving solution.
- We neutralize your deck to rid of all chemicals and prepare it for sealant.
- We start off the day by examining the deck for problems that may occur in the future.
- Then we look for and reset all nails and screws that have popped up. (And replace any wood that is scheduled).
- The house or anything that needs to be taped off or covered will be done .
- The sealing begins. All decks are hand brushed to perfection.